Friday, May 20, 2011

Ridiculous!

OK- alarm went off at PHouse at 12:53AM. What do I say? "Call the cops, I'll meet them there!" Well, no ghost this time, and no intruder... but a lot of rain leaking through the patio doors. Note to self- get the doors sealed.





So, now I'm up... 2 hours later... listening to it rain. Making lists. Checking reservations. If you didn't see Facebook- the front of PHouse is FULL for the Mason Douglas show on Saturday. So cool that he's comin' to town, and ya'll are comin' out for it! Thanks a million. We'll be singing happy birthday to my old friend Sherry S. She's coming from Lincoln to celebrate. Can't wait. We're gonna pull together a little birthday song, complete with my daddy, Auntie Ann from MA, and her friend Jean. Harmonious wishes on their way.





Apparently Mason's leaving a mark across Nebraska- have fans from western NE wanting to come to the show on Sat- perfect! Bring the folks to town. Just sorry we don't have a place for them to stay.





OK- one last treat for my dog Tank, then off to bed. Sweet dreams. Have a great Friday. See you at the MD show Sat!


Cheers!


c

No comments:

Post a Comment